Skip to content
Waste Reduction & Sustainability Tips
- Freeze vegetable scraps for later use as soup broth. (Basic Vegetable Broth)
- Switch to LED lightbulbs and turn off lights when leaving a room.
- Use cold water for your laundry and skip the dryer by hanging wet clothes on a rack or clothes line!
- Exercise for the environment. Biking and walking is how you'll get that booty!
- Opt for digital receipts if necessary.
- Turn off the water when lathering your hands, brushing your teeth, or shaving.
- Use cloths instead of paper towels.
- Compost! (25 Composting Tips)
- Save gift bags for future use, or gift experiences rather than things.
- BYO bag, mug, and water bottle.
- Keep your eyes the same size as your stomach. Only buy as much food as you need and purchase food with the least amount of packaging.
- Make your own cleaning products (Eco-Friendly Cleaning Recipes)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.